Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm back

Well, I just got bcak from OHSU last night and I wanted to thank you guys for the good thoughts, prayers and well wishes. They seemed to have paid off. I made it through the surgery (with a real bad hair cut) and I am having minimum to zero side effects from them fella's messin' with my brain with an ice cream scoop and a set of ginsu knives.I guess they got (they hope) the bulk of the tumor, but with these kinds of things, you just never know, but hey - it is all part of the gig and sometimes you have to roll with the punches; know what I mean? I figure there are people out there with it way worse than me, so I just try to keep them in my prayers to keep things in perspective.

I have much to blog about, rant about and laugh about, so hopefully, I will be on more often.

Thanks again guys - love you all more than you know.

For those of you that want to see, here are some pics the day after the surgery. Also there is a pic of one of the slices of the pre-op MRI scan.

Juicy!

Tylenol?

Cool haircut huh?

6 comments:

  1. It's so good to see and hear that you're doing okay and that the surgery went well. I'm sending you a huge cyber hug!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Eirik ... glad to see you back .... you made my day thanks Just ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back from me to - glad your still with us.Can't wait for some of your music posts.
    Kindest regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear from you Eirik. I have thougt about you often lately and I am relived that things are going well. If there is any thing that I can do just let me know. LOVE AND HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness everything is ok!! I'm so happy to see you back with us - and being so positive and upbeat - again, I totally admire your courage and strength.

    *super hugs*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back sorry i didnt even know u were away or sick damn i need to keep up better. glad your feeling better sending hugs!

    kisses

    ReplyDelete