Tuesday, January 19, 2010

change of plans

I had a post all written up but after I logged on and read through many of the comments and other blogs, my original post was tossed away - oh well; all part of the gig I guess; gotta go with the flow of things. Besides, look at the sunrise (bad pic sorry) that I woke up to - can't be too upset about things.


I had an early session with the radiologists and despite going through daily radiation, I had a full weekend of fun with some friends that drove hundreds of miles to come see me and take me out. We went pub hopping, shopping (yea, I'm a gay stereotype and love to shop what can I say?) and enjoyed lots of loud music and good conversation. It was a good weekend. Then when I read all the well wishes that people have sent my way, I was touched more than you can know and it made my weekend complete. So to Ryan Field, Just, Aaron, Seth and JLo, just to name a few, (sorry to those I failed to mention - it isn't on purpose) I want to say thank you very much for the love and support.

I would also like to send out some added love and support to another Ryan and to his brother Ty. We all know Ty is having some troubles of his own right now. I don't know Ty, but if he is anything like his brother than the world could use a few more like him. Please let us all continue to pray for him and the family. Being in the hospital for an extended time can cause allot of stress to the patient as well as the family, so let us all remember that and keep the love flowing towards someone so deserving.

4 comments:

  1. I am so wish I could of seen that sunrise is awesome. Glad you got out. How awesome is that to get to do that there. You know how I feel .. you are so welcome. ( Not stopping either of you either) ... Man cant wait until you done with all of this. Have missed ya... Love Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had fun last weekend.

    And you're welcome. You also give so much love and inspiration to your readers I feel like I should be thanking you, too. So I will. Right now.

    XXXOOORyan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to learn of your illness. Your spirit is great. I hope the treatment is fully successful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man letting you know , yep thinking about you ...hope things are going good and your body is kicking some ass ... miss you man ... wishing you better man ...
    Love Lee

    ReplyDelete